Scrum: A highly selling agile framework that is based on a prerequisite that is impossible to fulfill: knowing how long a chunk of work will take to complete . It is all so great!
- Autonomous teams that are told to do Scrum.
- Early feedback and improved communications, but only after two weeks.
- “Measuring the velocity” by relying on estimates. Everyone knew this already, when the estimates were done.
- A Scrum Master that doesn’t require any skill or experience in order to have “master” in his job title.
- The highest adoption of all agile frameworks, except no one “really” does Scrum, because it “doesn’t really fit in this particular context”, and therefore “we are doing Scrum OUR way”.